Website Tignes Spirit Rentals
- Reporting to the Workshop Manager, this role is responsible for ensuring all skis and snowboards are serviced or repaired to the highest possible standard.
- Requires a highly motivated individual who loves a challenge and enjoys working as part of a small team.
- Good time management, enthusiasm, flexibility, attention to detail, and great communication skills are key to the role.
- Previous ski/snowboard repair or servicing experience is essential
- Work under time pressure to service all skis and snowboards collected at the end of the week in preparation to be rented out again.
- Fix any damaged skis or boards in the rental fleet.
- Fix any damage and service skis and boards from clients who walk into the workshop.
- Servicing is carried out by hand and by the use of machines.
- Work alongside other members of a small team to ensure maximum efficiency and organisation at all times.
Taking applications now for season 19/20 and 20/21
Salary: Enquire for details
Qualification Required: None
To apply for this job please visit www.tignes-spirit.com.