Website Tignes Spirit Rentals
- Reporting to the Managing Director and Administration Manager, this role is responsible for managing the day to day logistics of the Tignes Spirit store, including; ski/snowboard rental sales via email and phone, orders from the online store, liaison between clients and delivery/collection staff, accounts and cashing up.
- Requires a highly motivated individual who loves a challenge and has exceptional communication skills.
- Good time management, enthusiasm, flexibility, attention to detail, and great customer service skills are key to the role.
- Previous administration, sales and computer (excel, email, word) experience is essential.
- Quickly build client relationships through ski and snowboard rental sales and maintain this throughout the client’s holiday.
- Work under time pressure to answer all enquiries swiftly.
Take payments where required and check all others have been taken correctly.
- Organise the staff to complete their tasks on time, according to requests from clients.
- Organise the weekly staff rota and breaks, ensuring that all requests are considered.
- Train new members of staff on use of tablets and administrative operating systems.
- Ensure all processes are enforced to ensure maximum efficiency and organisation at all times.
Salary: Enquire for details
Qualification Required: None
To apply for this job please visit www.tignes-spirit.com.