Website Tignes Spirit Rentals
- Reporting to the Shop Manager, this role is responsible for the prompt delivery of rented equipment to the clients at their chalet and collection of this equipment at the end of the client’s stay.
- Good time management, enthusiasm, flexibility, attention to detail, and great customer service skills are essential to the role.
- Previous ski/snowboard rental or retail experience is desirable.
- Previous winter driving experience is desirable.
- Represent the Tignes Spirit brand with clients and chalet/resort staff.
- Use own initiative and work as part of a team to find apartments and chalets in many areas of the Espace Killy.
- Confidently drive in all snow conditions.
- Fit clients with appropriate equipment according to their level of ability and confidence, ensuring that they understand the reasons why.
- Ensure the safety of clients by assigning the correct din setting and binding pressure.
- Correct and prompt processing of all customers’ payments.
Salary: Enquire for details
Qualification Required: None
To apply for this job please visit www.tignes-spirit.com.