Website Summit Ski and Snowboard School
Summit Ski and Snowboard School are recruiting for winter 2018/19.
– Have at least 1 or two seasons teaching experience.
– We look for instructors skiing at L3 standard with a minimum qualification of the BASI level 2 (or equivalent).
– Be looking to train for and pass instructor exams.
– Be prepared to teach a wide variety of lessons to all types of clients.
– Have an extremely strong customer focus.
We insist on sound instruction being provided by all our instructors. We also believe that a client booking tuition with Summit should expect more than just a good technical lesson. A Summit instructor should be a teacher, motivator, friend and inspiration to each and every client. Therefore, every Summit instructor must not only be qualified, but also sociable, entertaining, intelligent, friendly, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and cool.
Check out our website for more information on what it’s like to be part of the Summit team:
Salary: from 25chf per hour (depending on qualification)
Qualification Required: BASI Level 2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org