Website Rusutsu Resort
Rusutsu Resort is currently hiring ski & snowboard instructors for the 2019/20 winter season.
If you are seeking a true Japanese experience with the chance to experience the culture while working at a great resort with great conditions then don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to join the team at Rusutsu.
Resort Ski & Snowboard School benefits include:
- Great working conditions
- Competitive pay
- Free ski-in/ski-out staff accommodation
- Free access to the resort facilities (swimming pool, public bath etc.)
- Subsidised meals in the staff canteen
- Free season pass for Rusutsu Resort
- Free equipment rental
- 20% staff discount at all resort shops/food outlets
- Special Staff discounts available from sponsored brands (Dakine / Von zipper and more)
- Regular Training and the chance to take additional Japanese SAJ ski & snowboard certifications
- Full assistance with bank accounts & government paperwork
- Regular ski school events and parties
- Visa sponsorship for highly experienced candidates
- A large vibrant team of Japanese and international staff
- A REAL Japanese cultural experience.
A successful candidate will fulfill the criteria by possessing all of the following requirements:
- Minimum Level 1 ski or snowboard licence
- Advanced conversational English
- Eligible for visa to work in Japan
- Fun, energetic and positive attitude
- Able to work 6 or more days per week, in high season
- Outstanding communication and guest service skills
- Flexible, mature and professional
- Good time management skills
- Demonstrate excellent leadership ability
Candidates who possess some or all of the additional requirements will be highly regarded:
- High level or dual certification
- Have prior instructing experience
- Previous relevant customer service experience
- Additional languages
- Willingness to experience Japanese culture
- Any level of Japanese ability or the strong desire to learn
- Fixed-term contract
- Duration | Employment from 1st December until the specific contract completion date. *Short term contracts are available for university students.
- Salary | Based on certification and experience.
- Visa | Must be eligible for either: Working holiday visa or skilled labour visa (36 months of teaching experience)
For more information: https://www.hokkaido-rusutsu.com/en-gb/employment
Salary: based on certification and experience
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job please visit www.hokkaido-rusutsu.com.