Website Niseko Village
Niseko Village Snow School is seeking Ski Instructors for Winter 2018-19.
The ideal NVSS Instructor is dynamic and engaging, their main purpose being to provide priceless memories for our guests. He or she will be dedicated to ensuring their guest’s goals and expectations are exceeded in an encouraging and safe environment. Successful candidates will be passionate, patient and flexible individuals ready to jump into any situation within a moment’s notice.
• A completed instructor association certification
• Excellent conversational English
• Service industry experience, preferable snow sports related
• A willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment
• Eligibility to work in Japan
• High certifications (Level III / IV or equivalent)
• Cross-over certifications
• Snow sports instructing experience
• Additional spoken languages (Japanese and Chinese are highly regarded)
Salary: minimum ¥1800 per hour
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job please visit nisekovillagecareers.com.