Website Newmilns Snow and Sports Complex (NSASC)
Newmilns Snow and Sports Complex is a dynamic and evolving organisation dedicated to changing people’s lives. We help people develop confidence, motivation and employment skills through snow sports. We work with children and adults, schools and youth groups. The most direct benefit of our work is delivered to disadvantaged or hard to reach groups. To achieve this we offer recreational skiing and snowboarding as well as children’s parties.
We need your help to deliver snow sports and develop opportunities for individuals by providing a great learning experience to our guests.
Our Instructors teach guests to ski according to SSS/BASI standards in a safe and fun environment. Instructors are dressed in uniform and are role models for our guests, as such, they are expected to behave in a professional manner at all times.
Instructors should be available to work weekends and holidays, these being our busiest periods.
We ask that you are enthusiastic, responsible and comfortable with communicating face to face or on the phone with a wide range of people.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
· Be reliable and proactive.
· Hold at least SSS or BASI Level 1 or equivalent.
· Hold a valid first aid certificate.
· Enjoy being outdoors and have an interest in sport, health and wellbeing.
· Be committed to equality and with NSASC’s vision and mission.
· Be available to work weekends and holidays.
PAY & BENEFITS
We can offer the following;
· Weekend Hours and some additional hours mid-week.
· Hourly Rate – Depending on experience.
· Free slope access.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to making reasonable adjustments for candidates who may require them.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.