Website Newmilns Snow and Sports Complex
WHO ARE WE?
Newmilns Snow and Sports Complex is a dynamic and evolving organisation dedicated to changing people’s lives. We help people develop confidence, motivation, and employment skills through snow sports. We work with children and adults, schools and youth groups. The most direct benefit of our work is delivered to disadvantaged or hard to reach groups.
To achieve this, we offer recreational skiing and snowboarding as well as children’s parties.
Our staff are role models to others whilst looking after our guests. The right activities are provided at the right time and managed and delivered professionally and always in a safe and fun environment.
This is a new role in a unique environment and will suit ideally an enthusiastic skier or snow boarder with experience in tele sales and excellent IT skills. This person should be self-motivated and willing to get stuck in and support a small team to deliver an excellent service.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, your main role will be as the first point of contact for customers via phone and social media platforms you should enjoy working to targets; converting inbound calls and enquiries to paid activity bookings. You will schedule customer activities to achieve maximum slope capacity whilst also understanding and taking account of our product range, seasonal fluctuations, staffing levels etc.
You will also be responsible for updating Facebook with events, activities, promotions etc and responding to Facebook enquiries. You will support business development activities and projects as required.
Working in a small team, you will be required to support other staff to ensure that the business always delivers an excellent customer experience. This will include meeting and greeting customers on arrival, confirming activities booked, their duration, location, safety requirements and taking full payment for activities and introducing customers to their instructor or party host and issuing any equipment if required.
You should identify with the company’s mission and be able to produce work that emulates this.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
A proven track record within inbound sales is essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and plan and organize a varied workload to achieve targets.
To undertake this role you must be qualified at HND level or above and be able to use data and information from various sources to develop solutions, which for this role will be maximizing the scheduling of customer bookings. You must thrive on meticulous planning and scheduling with excellent attention to detail.
It is essential that you have excellent IT skills and an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Apple equivalents as well as social media platforms. In particular, you should be confident with excel spreadsheets, google calendars and be able to research and gather data and information from various sources on line to produce reports.
You must be confident with general administration with meticulous attention to detail.
Whilst not essential, an understanding of snow sports would be very helpful to accurately match customer enquiries with the correct product. Self-starters and quick learners who enjoy the challenge of a busy evolving environment will enjoy this role.
We ask that you are focused and self-motivated, able to understand detailed information to identify improvements and develop solutions. You must have excellent customer service skills.
· Have a strong educational background with good maths and English skills.
· Have a proven track record of achieving targets within inbound sales environments.
· Be confident and experienced with IT packages, social media platforms and using Google calendars for scheduling activities.
· Deliver excellent customer service via the phone and be able to understand customer requirements and match them to the correct activity.
· Be a forward thinker with good negotiation skills.
· Enjoy building relationships with customers and clients to encourage repeat business and break down barriers to find ‘win-win’ solutions.
· Enjoy problem solving to find and deliver solutions for the customer and maximise business opportunities.
· Be reliable and proactive with tasks.
· Enjoy outdoors activities and have an interest in sport, health and wellbeing.
· Be committed to equality and NSASC’s vision and mission.
We are an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to making reasonable adjustments for candidates who may require them.
PAY, BENEFITS & DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We have 1 full time role and can offer the following;
· Salary depending on experience.
· We will require some weekend work to provide cover for holidays. Core hours will be week days either 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm with some requirement to work later shifts until 7pm depending on business needs.
· Free slope access to staff at recreational standard.
· Shadow different staff, to develop a broad understanding of different disciplines and roles within the centre e.g. ski/board/rental.
· Access to funded training courses e.g. First Aid training and ski/board courses.
If you are interested in this position and have the skills and experience we are looking for, please forward a recent CV with covering letter/email detailing current salary details to email@example.com
To find out more visit www.skinewmilns.com or phone 01560 322 320.
Salary: Based on experience
Qualification Required: None
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org