Website Mt Buller Ski & Snowboard School
The Mt Buller Ski and Snowboard School is currently seeking certified instructors and race coaches to join our dynamic team of professionals from around the globe. If you are certified with BASI Level 2 or higher and experience working within a Ski and Snowboard School we would love to hear from you.
Instructors are responsible for:
- Teaching skiing or snowboarding to children and adults in group and private lesson settings;
- Assisting guests in identifying the best lesson options for themselves and family members
- Assisting with overall guest service around the resort and especially in the Ski and Snowboard School meeting places
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- BASI Level 2 Certification or International Equivalent
Previous teaching experience with a bona fide ski and snowboard school
- Excellent communication and guest service skills
- A positive, flexible attitude and the ability to be a team player
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, professional manner under pressure and during extremely busy times
- Neat and well groomed appearance
- Available for work from approximately 25th June to 16th September, 2018 (6 days per week)
A limited number of sponsored visas are available for international applicants with suitable qualifications (generally L3 and above). Working holiday visas are also available for international staff who do not meet the minimum requirements for sponsored visas. For more information on Australian Working Holiday Visas, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website, www.immi.gov.au.
Team Member Benefits:
Working for the Mt Buller Ski & Snowboard School has a number of benefits including discounts at our retail and food & beverage outlets and subsidized shared accommodation. We also offer extensive training so instructors can continue to professionally develop.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to guest service then we would like to hear from you.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via Skype from January through to April 2018.
Salary: AUD$25 – $36 per hour pending qualifications & experience
Qualification Required: BASI Level 2
To apply for this job please visit www.bullerjobs.com.au.