Website Mt Buller Ski & Snowboard School (Buller Ski Lifts)
The Mt Buller Ski and Snowboard School is currently seeking certified instructors and race coaches to join our dynamic team of professionals from around the globe. If you are certified with BASI Level 2 or higher and with some practical teaching experience we would love to hear from you. Come on an adventure and experience skiing and working in Australia – then travel to the beach for some sun after the season!
Instructors are responsible for:
- Teaching skiing or snowboarding to children and adults in group and private lesson settings.
- Assisting guests in identifying the best lesson options for themselves and family members.
- Assisting with overall guest service around the resort and especially in the
Ski and Snowboard School meeting places.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following:
- BASI Level 2 Certification or International Equivalent.
- Previous teaching experience with a bona fide ski and snowboard school.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills
- A positive, flexible attitude and the ability to be a team player.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, professional manner under pressure and during extremely busy times.
- Neat and well groomed appearance.
- Available for work from 20th June to 25th September, 2022 (6 days per week).
- Your own ski/snowboard equipment including helmet.
A limited number of sponsored employment visas are available for international applicants with suitable qualifications (generally L3 and above). Working holiday visas are also available for international staff who do not meet the minimum requirements for sponsored visas. For more information on Australian Working Holiday Visas, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website, www.immi.gov.au.
The Australian Government will require all applicants to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 prior to travelling to Australia.
Team Member Benefits:
Working for a Buller Ski Lifts Company has a number of benefits including discounts at our retail and food & beverage outlets, subsidized shared accommodation and of course a season pass so our team members can enjoy unlimited skiing/snowboarding of the mountain on their days off. Extensive instructor training is also provided for those wishing to continue to professionally develop. If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to guest service then we would like to hear from you.
Interviews will be conducted in January – April 2022
To apply, please visit: www.bullerjobs.com.au
Salary: $28 – $40 per hour – pending qualification & experience
Qualification Required: BASI Level 2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.