Website Lovell International Camps
Kids Club Assistant and Ski Instructor
Our Kids club is held in a prestigious hotel in Gstaad. We run fun daily activities for young children and offer them the possibility to learn skiing in the afternoons. We are looking for someone with high energy and passion to join our team. The Kids Club is opened daily from 10.00 – 18.00, 6 days a week and welcome children for multiple days or for half days. The position requires to help run the kids club and provide the ski lesson in the afternoon.
– Helping daily activities at our Kids Club including art and craft, story time, swimming and lunches.
– Ski instructing Kids Club children in afternoons from 13.30 – 15.00.
– Assisting the Kids Club coordinator in running the program.
Required Experience and Qualifications
– BASI level 1 or above
– Experience working with children of ages 2 – 5
-Previous camp experience or nanny experience
– Fluent English speaker
– Full room and board provided
– 1 day off per week
– Ski pass for the region
– Health and accident insurance
– The opportunity to come back in summer or next winter
– To join a skilled and experience team
– Competitive salary
If interested please send a full CV and copy of qualifications.
Salary: TBC at interview
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com