Website Glencoe Mountain Resort
The Snow School Co-ordinator will work in conjunction with the Activities Manager to organize and run the snow school throughout the winter. This will involve (but is not limited to):
– Conducting snowboard and ski lessons themselves
– Taking bookings from customers over phone, email or social media
– Organising cover for lessons
– Assist as needed in setting up rental equipment for snow school customers
This is a seasonal (Winter) position, including covering the Activities Managers days off, plus any additional work as needed. This is likely to be Saturday – Tuesday each week. Please bear in mind there is no guarantee of work, and there is no accommodation provided.
Perks of the job include:
– Staff season pass; free riding at all the Scottish resorts
– Discounts at local shops
– Free transport from local towns (Fort William, Ballachulish, Glencoe, Kinlochleven)
– Free soup and a roll when working a whole day
You’ll be part of a vibrant team who love snowsports and enjoy working outdoors in the Scottish mountains. Pay is dependent on qualifications and experience. Dual qualified; snowboard and alpine skiing ideal, however other disciplines (Nordic, adaptive) considered. Must hold current instructor license and have previous experience teaching / coaching snowsports.
To apply, please email James Pitcher at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07917 638 353.
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.