Website ESKIMOS Sports GmbH
Fulltime starting December 1st 2019 until the end of the season April 2020 / or during peak weeks only
We are looking for snowboard instructors with qualifications from the Swiss Snow Sport Association (SSBS – www.ssbs.ch) min. Methodical Module or equivalent (i.e. Austria Staatlicher).
• You love to work with kids, teenagers and adults on a daily basis
• You find it easy to work with people and your interpersonal skills are just as developed as your technical teaching methods
• It is important to you to work in a professional environment, in which we proudly represent the “ESKIMOS” brand as a team
• Your job as a snowboard instructor implies qualified teaching with technical and methodical application, as well as snow sports and tourism marketing tasks
• You are keen to teach in different languages (German, French, English, Dutch, Spanish etc. – Swedish and Chinese a plus)
We are a young, enthusiastic and innovative team. We work according to the typical Swiss quality standards and advise our customers on a personal and individual basis, whilst fulfilling their wishes swiftly and efficiently. Our international team is motivated, welcoming and due to continuous training, highly qualified. Our customers from all over the world appreciate our friendly, competent and easy-going atmosphere.
HOW TO BECOME AN “ESKIMOS”
Please send your application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
· CV with a clear portrait photo
· Completed ESKIMOS questionnaire (to be downloaded from www.eskimos.ch/de/firma/jobs)
· Copies of your snowboard qualifications
· A short clip of you on your snowboard
ESKIMOS Sports GmbH
+41 27 957 49 04
Salary: according to qualifications
Qualification Required: None
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.