Website Chill Factore
Join the team at Chill Factore to enjoy a season in Manchester
Want to work a ski season? Why not experience one in Manchester! You will hone your skills, develop your instruction and make amazing days for our guests.
With the longest slope in the UK, Chill Factorᵉ allows our team the potential to enjoy the cut and thrust of a peak season right here in the UK.
Job Title: Snowsports Instructor
Responsible to: Snowsports Manager/ Assistant Manager
Contract Type: Seasonal/ Temporary until April 2019
Why we’re here: At Chill Factorᵉ, our mission is to be the number 1 visitor attraction in the North and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests. We continuously invest in both our unique environment and our team; who passionately deliver memorable, fun and safe activities, along with outstanding guest service.
We will only achieve our mission by employing individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values. We are looking for passionate people, who can live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what they deliver, can do the right thing and be professional.
Why you’re here: The Snowsports Instructor is a guest-facing role with the purpose of always putting the guest first, in order to ensure all guests’ have an amazing experience at Chill Factore. They will be responsible for doing everything possible to make any guests day, making sure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met efficiently, in a timely and professional fashion.
To be successful you will need to have the following skills, knowledge and experience:-
– A valid Snowsports Instructor qualification. The following bodies are recognised: BASI, CASI, NZSIA, etc.
– Qualification in additional disciplines would be advantageous, but not essential.
– A valid and up to date First Aid certificate.
– A valid and up to date DBS check.
– A valid Safeguarding Children/Child Protection qualification.
– Previous experience delivering exceptional Guest Service.
– Previous experience in a Sales/ Target driven role would be advantageous.
– An interest in the Snowsports and the Leisure industry, and a genuine passion for our products will be invaluable.
– An ability to demonstrate a guest focussed approach.
– An ability to build rapport with all levels of the team and the wider business which will deliver inspiration and delivery of results by the operations team.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
– Tenacity for high standard of guest service – wanting to meet and serve guests – a complete understanding of guests needs in line with the brand offering and product delivery.
– Demonstration of the energy, ability and commitment demanded by this role.
– An ability to deliver a minimum of ten hours of rosters per week.
Please note: Chill Factore is a popular leisure destination and operates 364 days a year, the Snowsports Instructor should be available to work week days/ evenings and weekends, including public holidays.
If you don’t hold any of the licenses listed above your application will not be considered.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business and in addition to this we offer the following benefits:
- A fantastic working environment
- Company recognition and incentive schemes
- Team Member of the month award
- Team social events – including Christmas and Summer parties
- Department and cross department training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Company Sick Pay scheme
- Trafford City ‘Tribe’ Membership – for local discounts
- In Store Partner Discounts
- Weekly Staff ‘Shred’ – Employee only slope time
- Unlimited use of the main slope
- Unlimited snowsports lessons
- 30% friends and family discount
- Find out more about our benefits here http://www.chillfactore.com/jobs/our-benefits
Instructor Training and Development: We pride ourselves on developing the best instructors in the UK and provide an excellent training programme which includes two BASI trainers to support our fantastic instructor team with their personal and professional performance.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th July 2018. Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.
Interviews will take place on 16th July 2018 from 6.00pm.
Successful applicants will be required to attend induction on the following dates: 28th July (Day), 31st July (Evening) and 1st August (Evening)
Qualification Required: BASI Level 1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com