– Your principal responsibility is to instruct the Chel-Ski customers in accordance with our agreed training systems and procedures.
– It is your responsibility to ensure that prior to each training session, you are well prepared: you should know your clients, their backgrounds and whether there are any issues that may have arisen during previous sessions that you should be aware of.
– You have a shared responsibility to ensure that the slope is well maintained and well presented including the areas above and below it.
– Where there are opportunities to encourage clients to share their positive experiences with others, whether verbally or through social media, you should endeavour to achieve this.
– Developing new ideas
– Working with the Chief Instructor to devise ways of promoting and marketing the business in keeping with the general mission of ChelSki
– Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
– Ensuring your delivery of the highest standard of customer service at all times
– Ensuring that your professional qualifications are up to date where necessary
– Making certain that the centre is presentable and at the highest standard, fit for purpose at all times
Qualification Required: BASI Level 2
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com