Mt Buller Ski & Snowboard School
Mt Buller Ski and Snowboard School is currently seeking certified instructors and race coaches to join our team of global professionals for our 2018 winter season. If you have a BASI Level 3 or equivalent we would love to hear from you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Teaching skiing or snowboarding to children and adults in group and private lesson settings
- Assisting guests in identifying the best lesson options for themselves and family members
- Assisting with overall guest service around the resort and especially in the Ski and Snowboard School meeting places
- Driving return business through outstanding delivery of lessons to our guests.
We’re looking for people with:
- APSI Level 1 or higher (or equivalent)
- Previous teaching experience with a bona fide ski and snowboard school
- Available for work from the 25th June to 9th September, 2018 (6 days per week) – please note all new employees will be required to undertake two days of training on the 27th & 28th of June.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills (fluent English)
- A positive, flexible attitude and the ability to be a team player
- Ability to maintain a pleasant, professional manner under pressure and during extremely busy times
- Neat and well groomed appearance
- Your own ski/snowboard equipment including helmet
A limited number of sponsored visas are available for international applicants with suitable qualifications (generally L3 and above). Working holiday visas are also available for international workers who do not meet the minimum requirements for sponsored visas. For more information on Australian Working Holiday Visas, please visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website, www.immi.gov.au.
Interviews will be conducted for all shortlisted candidates by the Ski & Snowboard School Manager. These interviews will be conducted via Skype at a mutually convenient time from January through to the start of April (or earlier if all positions are filled).
Team Member Benefits:
This role can at times be challenging but in return offers amazing work opportunities and benefits. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a complimentary season’s pass, free ski and snowboard lessons, 20% off all BSL retail outlets, and 10% off all BSL hospitality outlets.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and meet our commitment to guest service then we would like to hear from you.
Ready to join the team at Mt Buller this winter? Apply Today!
When applying YOU MUST ensure you upload copies of your instructor certifications as applications cannot proceed without this information.
Qualification Required: BASI Level 3 ISIA
To apply for this job please visit www.bullerjobs.com.au.